200% Welcome bonus up to INR 20,000 on your first deposit18+. Minimum deposit is INR 1,000 or more. Maximum Sports bonus is INR 20,000. Wagering requirement : 10x (Deposit + bonus) on odds 1.50 and above to be able to withdraw. First deposit bonus has an expiration of 45 days. Promotion General T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
- Instant Withdrawal on most methods
- Covers most payment methods
Want to know about the average Dafabet withdrawal time? Do you want to know about the Dafabet withdrawal process in detail? This article will cover the complete withdrawal process, common Dafabet withdrawal problems and other related aspects.
All Dafabet Withdrawal Times
Let us take a look at all the different Dafabet withdrawal options and the different expected processing times associated with them.
|Local Bank Transfer||2 – 4 Banking Hours|
|Skrill 1 Tap||Instant|
|Skrill Quick Checkout||Instant|
Most payment options at Dafabet offer instant withdrawal times. In general, the quickest Dafabet withdrawal time is offered by e-wallets and cryptocurrencies. People who want funds transferred to their local bank can expect them in 1 to 4 working days.
How Do I Withdraw from Dafabet?
Let us take a look at the step-by-step guide to withdrawing from Dafabet.
- First, login to Dafabet using your login credentials.
- Click “Withdraw” on the banking menu.
- Next, select the payment option you want to use.
- Enrol the account you want to transfer your withdrawals to.
- Then, fill in the additional information on the withdrawal form.
- Finally, click on “Withdraw.
Players who are new to Dafabet can use the Dafabet bonus code when completing the Dafabet registration to avail of the welcome bonus offers.
What Is the Minimum Withdrawal for Dafabet?
The Dafabet minimum withdrawal amount for different payment options is as follows:
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Withdrawal|
|Local Bank Transfer||1000 INR|
|Pay5 UPI||1000 INR|
|QLite UPI||1000 INR|
|HTPay Banking||1000 INR|
|Skrill 1 Tap||500 INR|
|Skrill Quick Checkout||1000 INR|
|Dire Pay||300 INR|
|Fuhui Deposits||1500 INR|
In terms of numbers, Direpay, which is a cryptocurrency-based payment system, offers the lowest Dafabet withdrawal limit. But people who do not have crypto wallets can try out e-wallet systems like Skrill. ecoPayz, Neteller, etc., as they offer the best Dafabet withdrawal time and the lowest withdrawal limit.
What Are the Dafabet Withdrawal Rules?
The Dafabet withdrawal time rules are as follows:
- All withdrawal transactions can be done by heading over to the banking section of your Dafabet account.
- The Dafabet withdrawal time can vary based on the transaction method selected.
- The Dafabet withdrawal process follows Indian banking timelines.
- Funds requested through bank transfers may take up to 1–4 days to finally reflect on your banking account.
- Withdrawal requests stay pending until Dafabet commences the process.
- For withdrawals involving cards and e-wallets, Dafabet requires personal details to match the details provided during registration.
- Players need to satisfy the wagering requirements first for withdrawals from the registration bonus.
- All Dafabet withdrawals can be tracked using the transaction history screen in the cashier section.
Dafabet Withdrawal Methods
The most old-school withdrawal method available at Dafabet is bank transfer. This is perfect for people who like to withdraw money directly to their bank accounts. The maximum withdrawal amount for bank transfers is INR 300,000.
E-Wallets are perfect for instant money withdrawal; e-wallets like Skrill, ecoPayz, and Neteller provide a perfect mix of quick and easy withdrawal times and small amounts of deposits. E-wallets also offer the lowest withdrawal limit.
Dafabet offering cryptocurrency withdrawals is definitely helpful. This ultra-modern payment system is sure to attract people who like quick and anonymous transactions.
Dafabet Withdrawal Review
During our Dafabet withdrawal review, we thoroughly tested out all the different payment options available at Dafabet. The withdrawal options on offer are a good mix to serve all player preferences, which makes Dafabet casino site perfect for all kinds of customers.
The best part is Dafabet offers all the deposit methods for withdrawals and is consistent in their payment options. Although the banking withdrawals are the slowest, the option to enrol in multiple bank accounts will make it easier for a lot of different players.
Dafabet Withdrawal FAQs
The minimum amount at Dafabet varies across the different payment options, but e-wallets and UPI deposits like Skrill, ecoPayz, etc., have the lowest minimum withdrawal amount of INR 500.
The Dafabet withdrawal time depends on the chosen withdrawal option, but in general, most modern payment options offer instant withdrawal times at Dafabet.
Yes, Dafabet offers players the opportunity to withdraw their winnings directly to their bank accounts. Players just need to add their bank account details in the payment section.
No, Dafabet does not offer Paytm withdrawals.